Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yes I Am That Geeky



I was sorting through some old pictures recently when I came across this gem of a picture and thought I'd share. This was my college dorm room. I was living there alone so all the pictures are exclusively my taste. Yes, I am that much of a geek. Original Star Wars poster. The poster right below is for The Professional with Jean Reno, a very young Natalie Portman, and Gary Oldman. Blade Runner is a sure sign of a geek. What you can only barely see in the mirror was my Raider of the Lost Ark poster. The other images came from magazines and mostly I just liked the image or the idea behind them. I remember all of them fondly. I still to this day pull out images that interest me. This room was totally me. And totally geeky. I just had to share.

No comments: