Friday, July 2, 2010

You Can't Have Just One

Okay if you thought I was insane before, today I proved that I'm certifiable. How you ask? Well today, for no other reason than that it seemed like a good idea at the time, I started a new blog. Yeah another blog. Apparently they are addictive. You start one and then suddenly it snowballs into...well...my current count is four. They're like potato chips, you can't have just one.

My new endeavour is just beginning so no need to check it out quite yet. But this one has a goal. It's called Weekly Walks and I'll be using it to showcase photos, descriptions, and my thoughts about the hikes I'm planning to take weekly. As part of my ankle rehabilitation I decided that I need a bit of a motivator to get out and walk. This blog is my answer.

My hope is to post at least once or twice a week, so this won't be a regular thing. But I hope to fill it with pictures, most likely of animals, birds, or scenery. Something new, something exciting. Did I mention I'm insane?

No comments: