Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To tide you over

My life recently has revolved around work, work, and sadly more work. Lately I've been working 12 hour days and have zero time for any real thought much less a blog post. If it wasn't for dinner I would never see Jeff. So these are just some images and maybe a video of mine to tide you over until I am rational again. Until then, thanks for reading. I'll try to put up some new images daily until the weekend. 

First up is a conch. We toured the world's only conch farm when we were down in Turks and Caicos. The islands were just hit with Hurricane Gustav and suffered some serious damage. Hopefully everyone down there is okay. The scary thing about this picture is that people actually eat these things. 

Down in St. Louis there is a park called Turtle Park. Can you tell why? This is Jeff and my brother Dave after they have conquered one of the larger turtles. There were about 20 statutes spread throughout the park. 


This is one of my favorite pictures from a trip my dad, my sister and I took down to Bull Shoals, Arkansas for a scuba diving trip. This is what a dive trip can look like after all the diving is done. Also a great picture of the three of us in wetsuits (sorry guys) 


And lastly, as Jon Stewart would say, your moment of zen. Here is a gorgeous and delicious looking chocolate fountain at the Bellagio in Vegas. This was a two story fountain with three different types of chocolate. Sadly no tasting. 


1 comment:

Emilie Grzybowski said...

Oh gross, who's that girl in the foreground of the picture. Toss her overboard! Ha!