Sunday, October 12, 2008

Venting

I'm cranky this morning so bear with me. I'm trying to decide if hitting my neighbor would be worth the jail time. I'm getting close to saying that it is. I live in a very quiet neighborhood and love it for that reason. I'm surrounded with single middle-aged women who keep their places up and go to bed at a decent hour. I'm surrounded by trees and a creek and I'm still in the city enough to make the commute good. 

The women in my neighborhood are great. The young man across the street though makes me think that homicide should be justifiable. I'll just say that I'm cranky this morning because I'm living on three and a half hours of sleep. His party started yesterday morning at about 11 a.m.. My rule is that there is no problem with parties during daylight hours or during the early evening. I finally went out there at 3:30 a.m. (yes 15 hours later) to tell them to take it inside the house. They were sitting out on the porch with music going, talking and laughing. I was polite saying that they needed to either wrap up or take it inside and close the windows. I told him that I had my windows closed and still couldn't sleep. He informed me that it was his property and that they could talk although he would try to keep it down. I informed him that if I felt that I had to come out there again I would simply call the cops and they could handle it. Needless to say he's not my favorite person today. It seriously makes me think that moving might not be that bad. 

Sorry just had to vent.

No comments: