Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Eye Can Juggle



I know I posted this up on Facebook already but I figured I would share it here as well. I just finished my newest knitting project, a set of juggling balls. More specifically a set of juggling eyeballs. I'm pretty excited about them. We have a juggling convention in February up in the cities and I'm excited to show them off there.

I decided to make one of each color although you could knit all three the same if you'd like. I modified a Ravelry pattern to make them and then stuffed them with some small round pasta that I keep around the house. They aren't perfect (particularly not the blue one) but I'm excited to juggle with them.

I'll plan to post the pattern later tonight in case anyone wants to make a set. They are far easier than I expected.

No comments: