Monday, September 21, 2009

Accentuate the Positive

This is just another cleansing post. I promise to have something better soon but my head is really not in it tonight. I don't want to talk about the fiasco that is my work situation right now mostly because I don't want to think about it. So tonight is more pictures. More images that make me happy. More nothingness. Enjoy. I'll try to have something of substance tomorrow. Hopefully things will be a little more stable tomorrow.

This is the image that is my wallpaper at the current moment. It is my favorite hummingbird picture that I took last summer.

A pumpkin to usher in the fall

And last year's firework display to send the summer out properly.

Again sorry all. I'll have something better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Salt said...

Anger, frustation...tools of the dark side, these are. ;-)

You ought to get some paperclips or baling wire, and twist it into new and interesting shapes. It's fun!

Cat B said...

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate.... :-)

I'm actually heading to my first drawing class tonight so that should be therapeutic. But I'll try to get some paperclip bending done today. Good stress release!