Friday, September 11, 2009

Bent Object Inspiration

Last Friday I posted an image from Terry Border's Bent Objects mostly because I loved the image and I love Terry's work. A friend of mine headed over to the website and got inspired. This is a good friend that I met through Jeff who has to be one of the most fearless people I've ever met. He's willing to try any art form, any hobby, anything. He'll become interested in something and then he just does it, unlike me who just reads about it until the feeling goes away. So to me, he's fearless. So I shouldn't be surprised that this morning he sent me a bent object of his own. Then he sweetly gave me permission to post it.


Thanks Lon! I think it's great. This is Lon's "The Escape".



2 comments:

Salt said...

I needed some baling wire, or something darker, the silver paperclip on the plain grey cube wall doesn't show up very well.

Cat B said...

I though it showed up pretty well on the email attachment although hardly at all on the original cell phone pic. But more than anything, baling wire will be easier on your fingers.