Thursday, May 27, 2010

For a Lark

I've been drawing robins recently. I'm not sure why. For the past year or so I've been drawing this one particular robin, a character with a mask. Sometimes he's a superhero. Sometimes he's a villian. I think there is probably a graphic novel in here somewhere but I haven't taken the time yet to find it. But yesterday over lunch I sat down and created these images really quick on MS Paint. Nothing artistic. Nothing incredible. Just pure silliness. And I thought I'd share.


It's the devious General Robin with his second-in-command Archduke Cardinal.

On a different note, I'm getting the hell out of dodge this weekend and there won't be any postings for the rest of the week and probably Monday. I'll try to get something up Tuesday but it's a vacation day and I'm not making any promises. Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: