Friday, January 23, 2009

Lessons in Humility

For those of you keeping score at home, Naxx kicked our butts last night.

Maexxna 9
Guild 0

Apparently my talk on Wednesday about how well we had done in Naxx called down the evil forces of the place. This big spider kicked our butts over and over and over. We would get her down to 30% and then she would just destroy us. I had at least 20 gold in repairs last night and I wear cloth. Then we followed up our nine wipes with a couple unsuccessful attempts at heroic violet hold. Not a happy night for Cat. Grrr.

2 comments:

Keith said...

That HAG.

I've experienced the joy of the final boss that JUST WON'T GO DOWN. So aggravating. And expensive.

I can only imagine the repair bill for your main tank. (shudder)

Cat B said...

Our main tank is a feral druid but it still gets pretty expensive for him. Trying Naxx has been exhilirating and frustrating at the same time. I'm not sure we're ready yet but the fights are exciting.