Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas All

In a few short hours I will be winging my way southward with the hopes of reaching at least Hannibal, Missouri before the weather finally catches up to us. I'm fleeing a storm that may very well bring 12 inches of snow to my fair city. I understand that my friends up north are receiving much more. My big hope is that we can get out before the rain we've been getting starts to freeze and change to snow. I'll keep you posted.

I'll be in St. Louis this weekend which should get quite a bit less snow and will be hopefully much warmer. I'm not sure what my internet access situation will be so I won't promise any posting. I also won't have a ton of time. So this measly thing might be it for the rest of the week. Merry Christmas all!! I hope you get a chance to spend time with family and friends. To relax after the sometimes exhausting Christmas season. That you get a chance to eat tons of food and that everyone stays safe and warm. I'll be thinking of you all. Be safe, be loved, be merry.

No comments: