Sunday, March 7, 2010

General Housekeeping

I spent part of this evening updating my list of webcomics and blogs that I read. So if you're looking for something new to read check any of them out. They all have my stamp of approval. If you have questions about them or want to discuss, either shoot me an email or leave a comment. As always I love to hear from you.

By the way I have no idea why some of the blogs and comics are highlighted. Any ideas? Those aren't the new ones I added and they aren't just the google based ones. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Salt said...

The ones that are highlighted are the ones that are in your html history...at least, those are the ones that are highlighted for me.

Cat B said...

I'm not sure. There are some that are highlighted that I haven't been to in a while nor have I linked to. Perhaps they are an indication of ones that others have linked to from my blog.