Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sick and Tired but Well-equipped

Was sick all weekend. I'm fighting this stupid head cold. I slept most of Saturday and Sunday and still wasn't feeling great yesterday. Figured I should go to bed early last night. Of course that didn't happen. Jeff took me through Zul'Farrak and Razorfen Downs. I got me a beautiful new staff and enough blues and greens to boost my enchanting skills. Razorfen was an attempt to grind enchanting. I just didn't have enough low level mats. But we didn't start the instance until 10:30 and then I didn't log off until about 12:30. Took until 1:30 to fall asleep. I am dragging today. There might have to be a coffee run. Or two. Or three. But my enchanting is now respectable and my tailoring is pretty decent. I may eventually have a good fully functioning character.

No comments: