Monday, May 5, 2008

Trying it out

This is my first post so it is a bit of a test. Okay so I haven't tried blogging before but I figure with my love of writing I should be able to contribute occasionally. For those who know me, you know that I jump around in my thoughts a lot. I learn everything I can about a subject then move on to the next. Fads many would call them. This is designed to be a way for me to talk about these crazes. So this will be collection of everything. 

Right now I'm big into art so I'll talk a little about that. I read voraciously so I'll talk about the books I'm reading.  I'm childfree (not to be confused with childless) so I'll talk about that a little. I'm playing World of Warcraft regularly so I will discuss that. Expect anything and everything. Just don't expect me to stay in one place. Henry Ford once said People who stop learning are old, whether at 18 or 80. My goal is to never get old. 

No comments: