Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm apparently insane

I've noticed that a lot of my blog has been dealing with children's books recently. It's mostly what I've been reading. I also read multiple blogs about children's books or done by children's book authors and illustrators. In addition, I've been going to the library each week and bringing home about four or five children's books to read. So I decided to write up reviews of those books and share my ideas about children's books. That's why I've started Yet Another Children's Book Blog. Amazingly the name hadn't been taken. 

If you have no interest in children's books there is no reason to read it. I'll still post here regularly. But for those who like picture or chapter books, head on over and see what I've been reading. I've just started so it's a little sparse (haha, okay very sparse) but I'll add more in the next couple days. 

No comments: