Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun Photos that I Find

Hopefully this will be a regular thing. I love photos and particularly fun photos. And since I've been reading about farm animals I found these great pig pictures.

This is Pinto from Brookfield Zoo outside of Chicago. I've been to the zoo many times but never been to the Children's Zoo section. Well this pig has taken to painting. He does it independently, never with prodding. Pigs are very intelligent so the keepers try to find ways to keep them entertained. This one uses his hooves and his snout and other found objects to create his art.


Here is one of his paintings. I guess they are often sold on ebay. I might have to look into those. It's quite a bit better than some of the finger painting I can do. :-)

Both photos from the Associated Press.

No comments: